Sunday, December 8, 2013

Cardio&Strength - W5D3

 Poseidon: 00:11:00 
 Burpee MAX: *46 (in 300 sec) 

I've had a crazy week-end and it was impossible to train for a few days. Today I finally got the time to do day #3 of this week, and I just realized this week has got 5 training sessions planned instead of the usual 4!!! I will definitely have finish up week #5 in way more than a week's time... Day 3 consists in two new workouts with well known exercises; Poseidon, all strength with Pull-Ups and Push-Ups, and Burpee Max

I'm getting better at the modified Pull-Ups, but I still have a hard time doing them all the right way and lowering my body completely in a controlled manner. The good news is the Push-Ups are definitely under control and I will never again do the modified version, so that's definitely a progress worth noticing :-). 

The Burpees however were a bit disappointing. I thought I'd be able to do way over 50. Without putting much thought into it I was expecting over 100 repetitions... then as I was doing the workout I realized doing 75 would be a great number, but not even 50?! I think that's a bit of a shame. I think I must review my technique, because I'm not getting any faster when I consider I should.


1 comment:

  1. Hi, catalina, im a free athletes too, i just done my hell week that if got from free newsletter, and i found your journal!!thank god i found your journal :), i hope you dont mind if i follow your cardio and strength program, im from indonesia, greetings from indonesia, sorry for my bad english, and maybe we can communicate often in the future.. thanks catalina :), btw my name is faathir and im 28 years old.. :), you can find me in the app with that username.. regards

    ReplyDelete