Sunday, December 1, 2013

Cardio&Strength - W4D4

 Dione: 00:36:53 

Last training of week #4!!! An old acquaintance: DIONE. Yet again I managed to be two minutes slower than my previous time. I don't know what's going on with me. I "feel" in better shape (and I think I look in better shape) but my times do not reflect that... 

What do you think might be happening?

Today I  tried to do the Leg Levers without modifications. I did a few -before I could not do a single one-, but It would have been really hard (almost impossible) to do all 50 of them, three times. My abs apparently are still not that strong because my back kept arching when I tried to do them. It is just SO much easier with my hands under my butt!!! Next time I hope I'll be better prepared and I'll just give it a go, no matter how long it takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment