Friday, November 29, 2013

Cardio&Strength - W4D3

 Metis: *00:09:58 
 Metis: *00:10:25 

Today is a double feature of Metis, all cardio, all sweat. I had a soccer match (baby soccer actually, a little different from what I'm used to) so I trained afterwards. As usual, not the best idea because I come into the workout already feeling a bit tired but hey, that's life when you are NOT sedentary, right?!

I was confident I could top my PB on the first run, and I was quite shocked to see it took me a minute longer to finish up! I would like to blame the soccer but I don't really know. I was expecting to perform worse on the second run, but to my surprise it wasn't much of a difference, just under 30 seconds. I think that's good, not taking that much longer, but I worry for not  topping my PB... I guess there are many factors to take into consideration and I shouldn't worry too much while I'm giving my best at each rep.


1 comment:

  1. In my opinion you should not worry that you can not beat his PB. most important thing is to perform each exercise correctly regardless of how much time is not spent :) congratulations perseverance in exercises and running a blog :)

    ReplyDelete