Monday, March 10, 2014

Cardio&Strength Coach: W1D1


 Burpee MAX: *48 (in 300 sec) PB! 
 Pull-Up MAX: 12 (in 100 sec) 



Well, I got back on the horse! Cheers for the beginning of my new ending!
I'm very glad I did. It was a "soft" training to start. Almost all week I just have to do MAXes, except the l
ast day where I shall meet again my beloved Aphrodite ♥. The coach is supposedly learning about me and my performance through these exercises. I suppose if you can do a certain amount of reps you fall in a certain category and so on. Well, you don't have to be a genius to know Pull-Ups are one of my lowest points so, I expect quite a few of those bad boys in my training for the next 15 weeks... I won't say I'm happy about that, but I know it'll only make me better.

I'm glad we started soft though. Mentally it empowers you to "do well" right away, even if I consider my performance not that great... I beat my PB in the burpees?! I'm not sure how is that possible, but I'm still glad I did. Maybe my 5 extra kilos aren't that much of a setback... My knee still hurts when I jump forward and backwards during the burpees but I decided to power through it because it doesn't seem to get any better with rest anyways. I sucked at the Pull-Ups, as usual but the little 12 I did (girly style of course, jumping up) I did them well.

I'm really looking forward to getting on the training/sweating/improving zone again. I can't wait to feel stronger, as I did before. Soccer starts in three weeks so I hope it will be enough time for me to go back at least 90% to my pre-job/injury/trip self. The rest will come on its own time.

I'll try to upload a new set of pictures ASAP.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you are back on the tracks. GOOD LUCK !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! I'm glad to be back too :-)

      Delete