Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Cardio&Strength - W2D2

 Leg Lever MAX: 114 (in 300 secs) 
 Sit up MAX: *106 (in 300 secs) 


Thank god today I didn't have to do a full-on, long training session. I love it when it happens that you "just" have to do a couple of MAXes. After yesterday's struggle with Hades, training only 10 minutes at high intensity was exactly what I needed to keep me motivated.

This is the very first time I have to do the Leg Lever MAX!!! I still cannot do the levers without putting my hands under my butt. I do them with my legs extended (it's sort of a half-star thing), but if I don't have my hands under my butt, my lumbar area automatically bends and detaches from the floor and I tend to raise my torso. I think it's just that I don't have powerful enough lower abs to keep me in position. I suppose a couple more weeks doing leg levers should get me to the point where my abs can really keep me in place... After struggling with the levers, I was well tired getting into the sit ups so I couldn't beat my PB. Still I think a did a decent job, being over 100 reps, don't you agree?


No comments:

Post a Comment