Friday, March 28, 2014

Cardio&Strength - Week 3 debacle

Sit-Up Max: *121 (25-03-2014)
Sit-Up Max: *123 (26-03-2014)

My coach this week tells me to do: Hades, a new strength workout: Hyperion and Ares + Poseidon. I've been having a lot of pain in my left hand this week... like tendonitis or something like that. When I wash my face and press down with the towel it hurts a lot. You can imagine then why I decided to avoid the Pull Ups... 

Hades was not going to cut it, so I tried to move on to Hyperion and maybe go back to Hades later on. This workout is all strength, and it involves strict Pull Ups and Head Stand (HS) Push Ups. I tried to do the HS Push Ups and failed miserably -it was expected-. I went for the non star version, and -this was NOT expected at all- I couldn't even do those. This is the first time I've had to do a workout where I couldn't even do a single repetition of the non-star exercise... =(

So my moral was on the floor, I decided not to "loose" the workout session and go for a Sit-Up MAX... two days in a row.


1 comment:

  1. I have started yesterday, good that I found your blog:) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete