Sunday, March 9, 2014

Freeletics: RELOADED

I'm back... again!
I guess I haven't been the best role model to you. I know that, and I'm really really sorry. You see, sometimes (quite often actually) life gets in the way of our plans. You think "I can finish the 15 weeks program at once" but then you get a new job, and/or get injured, or sick, or you have to travel, and suddenly your whole plan has to change...


My commitment and determination to complete the Freeletics program has never decayed. I still want to be the best version of myself. I still want to get to the best shape I've ever been in. I still want to become a faster and stronger soccer player. But life got in my way -BIG TIME- and I just couldn't do it when I wanted to do it. I guess that's just part of being alive: things don't always go our way, but we have to be able to roll with the punches and make the best out of every situation.

That being said, I regret not being the best role model to you, but at the same time I don't regret the month spent in Europe, visiting my family in Belgium after 12 years and travelling around a little bit (Brussels, Leuven, Antwerp, Brugge, London, Paris, Strasbourg...).



As you can see, I had a great time, and now that I'm back to my boring old routine, I'm beginning again my 15 weeks Cardio&Strength training to make it more interesting. Last time I got the Freeletics guide. Now I have the #coach, so I guess that's an improvement. Now I will be able to talk to you about the personalized training aspect of Freeletics, which I had not tested for myself.

Also I will post new photos from my progress starting tonight. You'll see that loosing your shape is so much easier than getting it... It only takes a few weeks with your aunts and uncles in a foreign country to gain 4 to 5 kilos. Yep, I'm a LOT worse than where I was when I left, but hey, that only motivates me more to re-begin... right?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Catalina,
    I enthusiastically follow your blog. I would like to start with the freeletics program. Unfortunately, the freeletics page does not provide any plan for free. Therefore, I would like to ask you whether you could send me your program?

    thank you. my mail: isikemre06@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete