Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Cardio&Strength - W1D3

 Aphrodite: *00:28:09 

It's day #3 of my first week with Freeletics' Cardio&Strength Guide. Exactly a week ago I donated blood and this is what my arm looks like today:


It looked way worse a couple of days ago, but I didn't want to be too gore and show it to you all then. The thing is I want to prove a point by showing you that you CAN donate blood (of course, it's better if you don't get a bruised arm but it's a risk that you have to embrace) AND still workout just fine Other than the first couple of days, I haven't felt much weaker or anything... Not even during soccer! Well, maybe just a little bit more out of breath, but it's completely manageable... so thumbs up to donating blood for good causes and still exercising!

Today I finished Aphrodite in 28 minutes, 9 seconds. I'm a bit upset that I haven't been able to get below the 27 minute mark but I'll keep working and going at it!

Remember to check out the Freeletics website were you can find the free 5 week training guide and the 15 week guides!

No comments:

Post a Comment