Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Week #5 - HELL WEEK - Day 7 / Dione + Metis + Squat Max

 Dione: 00:   Metis: 00:  Squat Max: 

I was supposed to finish the workouts yesterday. The problem is, I had a soccer match and having done Aphrodite the day before, I ended up with a contracted quadriceps. Therefore, I didn't want to push it because I was afraid to get injured. I decided then not to do Day 7 right away. Also I had another match today so I couldn't risk it. With this, I've had two delays on Hell Week, so I don't really know if I should still call it that because the whole idea is to train everyday for 7 days straight. I'm pretty sure though that Hell Week does not consider that one would also be playing 3 soccer matches during those 7 days so... I sort of think soccer makes up for my skipped days (wishful thinking). 

Today the match was really easy (we won 10 - 0!). Before and after the game I warmed up and stretched a bit, but my quad still feels stiff. Of course, in the heat of the moment it does not hurt a bit, but it's after when the tightness kicks in. WIth all that in mind I still managed to score 3 goals =P. Since I have no more matches until Saturday, I can go for it today. I'm not expecting great results but it will still be a done workout.

Day 7 of Hell Week is actually supposed to be the  climax of Hell  with 3 workouts at once. First Dione, then Metis and finally Squat Max.

No comments:

Post a Comment