Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Me after Week #5

I've successfully finished the 5 week free #Freeletics program, and it's officially time to show you my results (so far) with a new set of pictures.

Besides my hair cut, I tried to keep everything the same so that comparisons are easily done. I took the photos in the exact same location, wearing the same clothes and trying to do the same poses. The lighting I could not control so much, but I think they came up quite similar. Without further ado, here I am after finishing Week#5 and back when I started the program:

After Week #5

Before Week #1


Week #1
Week #5
Height
1,70 mt
1,70 mt
Weight
63 kg
62 kg
BMI
21,8
21,5
Quads
?
56,5 cm
Gluts
98,5 cm
98,5 cm
Hips
86 cm
85,5 cm
Waist
75 cm
75 cm
Bust
90 cm
90 cm
Biceps
29 cm
29 cm
As you can see in the pictures and read in my measurements, the changes I've experienced so far are almost imperceptible. I think the only slightly noticeable thing is a bit of definition in my abs (high, in between the last ribs).

Overall I feel stronger and in better shape and I know by other people's experiences that after only five weeks you can't really see that much of a change in pictures. I'm sure that the change I'm feeling inside, growing with every workout, will get to the surface rather sooner than later. 

6 comments:

  1. I feel motivated after seeing your blog. Very interesting! I would like to train for 5 weeks, is there any schedule which Freeletics is recommending for 5 week program or we can use our own combination?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I'm glad you feel motivated. Freeletics has a 5 week program for free and then three payed 15 week programs. You can find the free program at their website or you can follow my earlier posts (starting in August), labeled Week# - day - name of the training session.
      Let me know if you have any questions. I can also send you the PDFs with detailed instructions of the exercises and photos.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, you deleted your post, but I'm glad you feel motivated. :) if you want I can send you some old PDFs I have... Nnow Freeletics is running on the online coach, so things are much better, more personalized and interactive. Leave me your e-mail if you still want them!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Hey
      I just begun my first exercises yesterday, tried different types of exercises and one workout (Metis) but I was too tired from all the exercises from before and I did Metis only 3 rounds of 10 each.I need to get in better shape before I will start the 5 weeks program so if you still have the pdfs I would be grateful if you could send it to me.

      thanks! :)

      Delete