Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Cardio&Strength - W3D3

 Hades: 00:33:26 

Do not confuse Ares with Hades. They sound, look and are very much alike, but still are two different workouts. This is my first time doing Hades, which involves many burpees and my  always dreaded pull ups and push ups. Evidently I didn't do it with a star... I still struggle very VERY hard with every single "pull up", if I dare call them pull ups considering I do them girly style and not that great. I'm still not satisfied with the way I manage lower my body... lacking strength and control. I try to follow the instructions, but I have a really hard time going all the way down in a controlled manner. Also it takes me forever to finish a series and I felt the that tingly sensation in my left forearm again. I know practice makes perfect, but I can't help to hate having to do Pull Ups! 

Push Ups were another story. I still did them knees on the ground (since I wasn't aving a star anyways) but at least I could finish the whole 15 repetition set with no breaks, quite fast and lifting my body all the way. I feel confident I will soon be able to do them with my knees off the ground.

Today I felt I was particularly slow. I struggled with the burpees, when I shouldn't anymore. I think I'm a bit too tired. I've been sleeping too little and working out very late, 3 days in a row so that may be the thing. As a matter of fact, my eyes are closing as I write this so, let's just leave it at that for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment