Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Cardio&Strength - W3D2

 Split Lunge Max: *123 (PB!) 
 Squat Max: *93 
 Sit Up Max: *115
 Squat Max: *82 
 Split Lunge Max: *89 

Today was MAX MADNESS day.
I was feeling good after yesterday's workout, with no pain and not tired at all. As usual, I ended up working out way passed my bed time. I really need to try and find a better moment to work out, because I'm loosing precious sleep hours for the sake of training in peace, with no interruptions or whatsoever... 

Today's training session focus was all about the legs. With the lunges I also felt I was exercising my butt, so we'll see tomorrow (or the day after) if that hurts too, and how bad.The second round of squats and lunges were quite hard to do and finish because I had already drained my legs, but I pushed through the best I could. I even managed to top my Split Lunge PB during the firs series!

My quads are becoming more and more toned. I can see a muscle contour appear just above my knee I could not see before, and it's so weird! I guess hard work does pay off, even if it's slowly. I've always had rather large muscular legs, but never toned, always a big muscly mass. In fact, I always have to buy pants that are a little big and wear a belt so that my legs are not squeeeeeezed all the time... I'm not really sure if getting my legs bigger is something I want but hey, can't do anything about that. On the bright side, bigger, stronger legs means more power to run faster, jump higher, and overall improving in soccer, so yay!!!

1 comment:

  1. You're crazy :) big set and no impressive results :) congratulations. As for the muscles to grow you're right. :) I also noticed that process at home. Never before so did not look, and it's only 10 weeks :). I wonder what will happen next? I can not wait. Have perseverance!

    ReplyDelete