Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Cardio&Strength - W4D1

 Hades: 00:37:55 

Starting week n° 4! It feels great to be moving yet another step closer to the 15 week goal. 

I woke up feeling a little bit sore and tired after yesterday's work out full of Pull Ups. Today I had to do Hades for the second time. As you may remember, this workout includes doing MORE Pull Ups. So you can imagine I wasn't thrilled by the thought of it. I absolutely dread doing Pull Ups. I suck so much at them that I even feel sorry for myself. It will take so much work for me to get decent at them... but that's the idea, right? To work your a*s off -specially at your weaknesses- to improve and be the best you can be. 

On the bright side, Hades also includes Push Ups and today I decided I was done being a baby and doing them girly style. I did all my Push Ups without any modified repetitions!!! (i.e. with my knees off the floor). I am super proud of this, and yes, I did not top my PB, and I went down almost 4 minutes, but finishing the Pull Ups series the proper way is so worth it! In no time I hope I'll be saying the same thing about the Pull Ups...

No comments:

Post a Comment