Monday, August 26, 2013

Day 0

Sunday, August 25, 2013


I had a soccer match at 8 PM. It was the semi-finals  we won 4-2 (I scored 2 goals!). That means next week we're going to the finals!!! I'm really happy, even if I got beaten down quite hard.

I got home around 10 PM and what did I do? I did my HIWOD. Today, I felt like I had it in me so I did a 3/4 APHRODITE getting ready for my email tomorrow, meaning a serie of 40 burpees, 40 squats and 40 sit ups, then a serie of 30, a serie of 20 and finally a serie of 10. 

The first 40 burpees were hard (specially after the 25th), and my legs were burning by the 30th squat. Sit ups, at any number continue to be my resting time. Then the series of 30 reps was a struggle, but the worst came at the series of 20: by the 13th burpee I started to get a cramp on my right hamstring (Bicep femoris) so I had to stop and stretch a bit before I could go on (didn't stop the clock). With all this, it took me 29 mis, 29 seconds to finish my 3/4 APHRODITE and I'm sort of proud for pushing through, finishing up what I had intended to do and even more so by the large amount of sweat that dripped off my face. My leg didn't get seroiusly cramped, I ate 2 bananas afterward and stetched for like 30 minutes every single muscle in my body.

I feel great and I can't wait for my real training to begin tomorrow with my first official HIWOD by email!


No comments:

Post a Comment