Monday, August 26, 2013

Days -2 and -1 / (Pre)Soccer

Friday, August 23, 2013
Saturday, August 24, 2013




I hadn't decided if I was going to train on days where I have soccer matches (and/or the day before a match) but the decision was kinda made for me. I had matches on Saturday and Sunday, and on Friday I just didn't have a minute to do my HIWOD, so the days -2 and -1 were Freeletic-less.

I felt a little bad because I wanted to train on Friday and "rest" on Saturday and Sunday (meaning just playing soccer), but well, I guess I'll have to learn to make time, everyday, to be able to train as I want. 


I really think I shouldn't train (at least at the beginning) right before a match because my performance will be diminished due to the fatigue. However I'm up to training right after a match ;).

By the way, on Saturday we won 9-0 and I scored 2 goals =D.

No comments:

Post a Comment