Thursday, August 22, 2013

Day -7

I ran into a Freeletics before/after video on YouToube this weekend by chance. As I was intreagued, I did some research and was amazed by what I found. For those of you who don't know what Freeletics is I encourage you to visit their website, to check some of their YouTube before/after videos and their Facebook page.


On Sunday night (Aug. 18) I requested the Freeletics Basic Package on the Freeletics website. They said I woud get an email with my first workout "next Monday", which of course wasn't Monday the 19th as I expected. Since they're based in Germany and I'm from Chile, by the time I requested the package (23:28 PM) it was already the 19th there...

However, since one of the mottos of Freeletics is



I decided to take this week to prepare myself for what's comming, hence my numbering of Day -7 (the minus referring to my first real Freeletics workout, coming next monday).


No comments:

Post a Comment