Friday, August 30, 2013

Week 1, Day 4

 Aphrodite: *00:32:31 



Well, today I wanted to get through Aphrodite in 30 minutes or less, trying to top my PB from yesteday. However, since it is my second day in a row doing the workout, I knew I would be more tired than I was yesterday, so I would consider it "OK" if I did it in under 35 minutes. I ended up doing it in 32 min, 31 sec. I wasn't thrilled by that time, but it was around what I expected.

I feel I am slowly improving everyday. Even if I was a minute slower, I felt the excercises rolling much easier. I am able to do the sqat series with minimum pauses and I can do more repetitions in a row without having the need to catch my breath. It is very exciting to see these little changes happening from on eday to the next!

Now, I realized I have soccer matches on saturday, sunday, monday AND tuesday... PHEWWW!!! I guess I will not be doing my workouts in the next four days because I still want to play without being too tired everyday. On sunday it's a league finale and on monday I'll join a new team in a new league so I have to be at my "best".

Nevertheless I did my minimum 4 days of training this week... I guess it'lll have to be enough for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment