Sunday, August 25, 2013

Day -3 / Sweat

Thursday, August 22, 2013



I felt brave today. The soreness of the past days is practically gone and I decided that I just couldn't be such a baby; I had to take it up a notch! Therefore I did a pseudo APHRODITE of two series on 30 reps and a serie of 20 reps of burpees, sqats and sit ups. It took me 18 min, 04 sec to finish and I felt awesome afterwards. My burpees are much much better and I practically didn't feel any pain. Endorphines are amazing molecules for my brain =).

This is the first time with Freeletics that drops of sweat are running down my face (as you can see on the picture). Somehow the sweat made me aware that the hard work is paying off, and I just have to give my all every workout and keep pushing harder and harder to get better and better. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment