Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Week 1, Day 2

 Aphrodite, * 00:40:26 



I slept around 7.5 hours after yesterday's HIWOD. I woke up feeling very tired, almost as if I had only slept a few hours, but at least I only had mild muscle soreness. I guess my muscles are starting to get used to the workouts.

This week I have a soccer match (League "A") on Saturday and the big finale of League "B" on Sunday. As I do not want to be tired like today for those matches, but I still want to train as many days as possible -even if I know that resting properly is as important for improving as excercising ans eating well-, I decided to train from Monday to Tuesday (4 days), to rest on friday, to play soccer during the weekend and eventually to train again on Sunday night after the finale (that would make the 5th training session of this week).

Today my goal was to lower yesterday's Aphrodite time to around 35 minutes. I tought I could make it but unfortunately, as I was feeling rather tired and low on energy, it took my 40 min 26 sec to finish the HIWOD. I felt a little disappointed by this time, but still proud for finishing the whole series even through adverse conditions. I had to stop for a few seconds a couple of times to catch my breath and to control a nasty incipient dizziness, but overall it was ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment