Thursday, September 5, 2013

Week 2, Day 3 / Aphrodite

 Aphrodite -  *00:30:32 


Well, today I got yet another answer from the guys at Freeletics (this time by email) to my week #2 question. Just like yesterday's Faceebok answer, the email said it was up to me if I wanted to do both HIWODs the same day, but that it was not at all mandatory and I could just alternate workouts.

Today I decided to take aphrodite for a spin, hoping to get it done below the 30 mins mark. I don't have my hopes up because of how tired I've been lately but hey, I'm not making excuses and I'm still giving it all my best, right?


Well, it's true, I'm "too" tired. Burpees aren't that hard anymore (I still sweat like a pig, but I don't see them as impossible to do). My pecs aren't hurting at all! It's just that my muscles don't respond. Squats are harder because I've been doing the Squat MAX and my quads are drained... My speeding up point is still the sit-ups, but I've never been that fast (I can do many repetitions but a bit slower than the average). Even so, I managed to ALMOST get to my goal, but still establish my new PB at *30 mins, 32 secs. It felt great, and at the same time I'm so exhausted I can't even be that happy about it.

Baby steps. I'm getting there...

No comments:

Post a Comment