Thursday, September 19, 2013

Week 3 (still), Day 4 / Dione

 Dione: 00:36:22 

WooHooOoW! New PB today, and I've got reasons to be happy.
I finished Dione in 36 min., 22 sec., that is another 3 minutes faster than last time, 6 minutes faster than the time before that and more than 10 minutes faster than the first time I did this workout! I think having a day to rest in between workouts is the key to having such great new PBs. The delicate balance between working out as much as possible but yet resting enough... I think I have to play it a bit by ear in terms of figuring out when it's OK to keep on going and when it's best to take a break.

Today I did the jumping jacks like a maniac, and it payed off. The thing is, even if I sped up quite a bit compared to the previous times, I didn't feel as tired as I did before. It's awesome to see how you improve little by little, even from one workout to the next. I feel great and stronger. Burpees are becoming *almost too easy*. Leg ups are still quite hard, but hey, so were burpees a couple of weeks ago! I'm sure I'll be getting my PB with a star in no time.

 I'm not sure but I think my body hasn't changed much. I want to finish the 5 weeks free training course before I take another picture set and hopefully see some differences... We'll see in two weeks then!

No comments:

Post a Comment