Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Week 3 (still), Day 3 / Dione

 Dione: 00:39:24 

Well, last week was crazy and I just couldn't do my 4 days of training. I feel a bit bad about that, specially because Freeletics has got me brainwashed into the "I should have no excuses if I want results" thing, but at the same time I think: "I'm human, things happen and I can't help it!" so here I am, trying to make lemonade.


As I didn't quite fulfill my Week #3 schedule, I decided I shouldn't move on to Week #4, so I'll keep on doing Dione this week. In a way that makes me feel like I'm paying the price for not training last week, even if I know it is not the same thing to do 4 HIWODs in a 7 day period or in a 14 day period... I'll, of course, try to do more than 2 workouts this week but I'm already sensing it will be just as hard as last week... Still, I'll give it my best.

My last soccer match was on Sunday so today (Tuesday) I felt quite rested and ready to improve my time. I felt right away that the burpees were coming down easier than ever. It's super nice to realize than in 3 weeks an exercise that was super hard at first is becoming almost routine. Also I was able to speed up my jumping jacks a lot, mainly because I got the hang of the movement better. Still I couldn't do the leg ups without having my hands under my butt... It's now a personal challenge; I must manage to get my hands off so I can get a star on my PB!!! I finished the workout in 39 minutes, 24 seconds, that is an improvement of 3 minutes compared to the last workout + I managed to get below the 40 minute mile stone, so I'm twice as happy. New PB and all, I know I must keep improving.

No comments:

Post a Comment